Customer Care Representative/ Memorial Designer
Reports To: Office manager
Status: Temporary to Permanent
Work Schedule: Flexible – 25 hours
Wage: Commensurate with experience
Bronze Memorial, Inc, helps generations of families navigate the process of developing custom bronze grave markers with care. We are dedicated to celebrating the life and legacy of every loved one with professionalism, compassion and attention to detail. We are looking for a creative and empathetic customer care representative to join our team.
The Customer Care Representative/Memorial Designer will help families design a unique, lasting bronze memorial for themselves or a loved one. This role will manage the full service process of customer education, memorial design, order placement, tracking and delivery. We provide a collaborative relaxed atmosphere with flexible working hours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting customers in person, over the phone and through email
- Gathering information and educating families on bronze memorial options
- Scheduling and preparing for appointments with families
- Working with families to design unique bronze memorials using design software program (will train).
- Processing orders and collecting payments
- Tracking orders and providing order status updates
- Coordinating with manufacturers and cemeteries
- Other administrative duties
- Friendly, helpful and compassionate
- Comfortable working with customers dealing with grief
- Self-motivated, flexible, creative and dependable
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and vendors
- Must have strong computer skills – specifically Microsoft Office Suite Products (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Excellent communication skills by telephone, e-mail, and in person
- Must be able to operate standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners.
- Exceptionally well organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task efficiently
Education and Qualifications
- High School diploma required
- 3 years of customer service, sales or human services or equivalent
- Basic math skills required
- This position typically is sedentary
- Must be able to ambulate around office and have manual dexterity.
- Must be able to use a computer throughout the workday
- Must be able to bend and stretch and lift small boxes
Bronze Memorial is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org